New Year’s is one of those holidays that can be hard to celebrate with kids since the whole thing is based around midnight! But never fear, there are so many fun ways to celebrate New Year’s Eve in Utah that are totally kid friendly and fun for families!
Check out our list to plan all your New Year fun!
Noon Years Eve Celebrations
Come party with B98.7 from 11:00 AM- 2:00 PM. A balloon drop is at 12:00.
Giveaways, games, face painting, music, photo booth, and more!
Event is from 11:00 AM- 2:00 PM
Enjoy hands-on activities, music, a DJ-led countdown, and an explosion of confetti as we welcome in 2017… a little early.
- Party packs will be available to the first 1,000 kids in the door.
- Hot chocolate and decorative cookies will be available for $3.
Get in with the EVESLC pass, or just spend the day there!
Noon Years Eve Countdown, confetti blast, New Years activities from around the world!
Draper and Kaysville: 10:00 AM- 2:00 PM. Countdown at Noon. Free noise makers and hat. Balloon drop and Bubble wrap stomp.
Noon Years Eve Party // 10:00 AM- 4:00 PM.
Unlimited activities, party favors, balloon drop at 4:00.
Noon Years Eve Party // 12:00 PM- 5:00 PM
Umlimited activities, balloon drop, party favors, free game tokens, giveaways.
This year we will be ringing in 2017 with party favors, games, crafts, music, goodies, and a HUGE balloon drop at the stroke of noon.
Your kids will be able to celebrate the New Year and still make their bedtime!
Tickets go on sale Friday, December 2, 2016
Purchase at the Daybreak Community Center
Kids don’t have to wait until midnight to celebrate. Ring in 2017 at the Library!
For kids 5 – 12 years old.
Family Friendly Fun
Salt Lake City comes to life with EVE WinterFest, a multi-day celebration with concerts, performances and engaging activities for kids and families. Discover everything that downtown has to offer at a dozen venues from December 26-31 with the America First All-Access Pass.
3:00- 8:00 PM
Park City’s New Year’s Eve Celebration is a great way for you and all of your friends and family to kick-off your New Year’s Eve celebrations. In addition to the fireworks show, enjoy fire pits, hot cocoa, and live music by the Metro Music Club.
Fire pits and hot cocoa, 6 – 7 p.m.
Torchlight Parade, 6 p.m.
Fireworks, 6:30 p.m.
- $10 entry fee for all skiers. Tickets available at both the Wildcat and Albion ticket offices and at Skier Services between December 27th and December 31st. On December 31st tickets will also be available prior to the parade at the Wildcat Ticket Office until 5 PM.
- All proceeds from the evening will go to the Utah Food Bank.
- Collins lift will start loading at approximately 5:15 PM. All skiers will unload at the angle station.
- Participants will be allowed just one ride up Collins.
- Children need to be accompanied by an adult and will need to have their own headlights or flashlights. Torches will be available for adults as supplies last. Creative light options are welcome!
- All skiers need to be able to ski blue, more difficult terrain with confidence in low light conditions. The parade moves at a slow pace, so speed control is very important.
- Open containers of any type of beverage are not allowed on the lift.
Limited tickets are available to enjoy this exclusive after hours party. Dance to a live DJ in the lobby, play in the four indoor galleries (Rainforest, Water Works, Kidopolis, and the “Geometry Playground” exhibit visiting from the Exploratorium), and much more.
There will also be food available at Curiosity Café, and a countdown to 2 different balloon drops. One at 10:00 pm and Midnight!
5:30 – 9 p.m
Join us for an early New Year’s Eve countdown!! This is a great way for kids to enjoy the excitement of a countdown (but a great way for you to get them to bed on time to ring in the new year properly.
Kids receive free noisemakers starting at 8 p.m. (while supplies last)
We’re counting down to 9 p.m.!
Saturday, December 31st
6:00pm – 1:00am
Unlimited Access to Bowling, XD Theater, Laser Tag, Miniature Golf, Go-Karts & $5 Arcade Play
PLUS All You Can Eat Buffet
Served 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Includes Pizza, Garden Salad, Garlic Bread & Soda
FREE Noise Maker & Hats
Midnight Balloon Drop & Toast
10:00 PM- 12:30 AM
UNLIMITED BOWLING AND SHOE RENTAL
(1) LARGE TWO-TOPPING PIZZA – 2 SLICES/PERSON
(2) PITCHERS OF SODA/LANE
(6) NOISE MAKERS AND HATS
UP TO 6 PEOPLE PER LANE
MASSIVE 11:00 PM BALLOON DROP FILLED WITH FREE STUFF!
This year we want to celebrate with a 1980’s theme. So wear your best scrunchie, leg warmers, MC Hammer pants or simply rat your hair. The bigger the better. Come and enjoy the fun carnival, bingo and entertainment with your family and friends. We have something for ALL!
- Dinner from 6-8:30
- Carnival from 6-9
- Bingo from 6-9
- Live music from the band “New Wave Dave”
- 80’s game shows and prizes
- Photos with your favorite 80’s stars
- New Year Countdown and Celebration
Countdown to 2017- Provo City
Event by Provo Recreation. Countdown to 2017. This year’s theme is 007 espionage. Tickets go on sale December 1st. We will have a firework show at 9:00 PM and Midnight. Tickets are limited so buy yours before we run out!
$8 for youth 3-17
$10 for adults
Rec Center Members get 1/2 off until December 24th.
Comedy Show with Cast Members from Studio C and DIvine Comedy
Casino Style Games
HQ Gadget Room
New Years Eve Masquerade Party for the whole family!
Saturday December 31st, 6pm – 12am
4 Rooms of entertainment.
Main Stage: Live music & DJs, performers, video screen
Kid Zone: Bounce house, inflatable slide, games, prizes
Fun Zone: Sport activities, dodge ball, etc
Teen Zone: Teen only dance area and activities
$1000 Midnight Balloon Drop // Fireworks Show // Party favors // prize giveaways